BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

A very interesting talk given by someone

Do you believe in your dream???Today our Form 3 students was been given a talk by Ezone Constantine,our lecturer.Today I learned many things from this talk. The lecturer taught us 8 ways how to get a good result.First, focus what you are doing. 2,revise your note. 3,list out your problems. 4,do more exercises. 5,always prepare. 6,in order and systematic do your things. 7,time management. 8, do thing step by step. Another very important thing is DO NOT GIVE UP. DO NOT GIVE UP WHEN YOU FEEL YOU WANT TO GIVE UP. Tell yourself "IF I FAIL, I WANT TO TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN". Nothing is impossible, you just have to think "I'M POSSIBLE" , "I WANT TO BE A CHAMPION. This few weeks, i attend 2 talks, 1 is about the leadership and 1 is today the talk that I attend about how to get a good result. I learned many things from this 2 talks. This video was today lecturer give us to watch. This video is the third time I watch

0 comments: